...Said the Joker to the Thief.

Welcome to Said.The.Joker.To.The.Thief, part of a network of personal blogs. Oh, by the way, ditch I.E. Get Firefox or Opera.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

While she's having a smoke... and he's taking a drag.

Okay, last night I actually made one of (I think) the most important decisions of my life so far, the result of these decisions lies beneath:

... I really hope I've made the right decisions now...

Update:

I've just discovered this.

UPDATE!

I use google.toolbar for firefox and I feel a lil' shit so I just typed in 'I feel li" and the first suggestion it gives is "I feel like shit"! How... strange... now, come to think of it.

Here endeth the updates.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This has been brought to you by; The Historian and The Physicist