...Said the Joker to the Thief.

Welcome to Said.The.Joker.To.The.Thief, part of a network of personal blogs. Oh, by the way, ditch I.E. Get Firefox or Opera.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Finding It Hard To Smile*

Okay, I might've done something naughty. About a month ago I discovered this fantastic thing called 'Google Analytics' and put my name down for an account when one became available, because the graphs looked cool and I liked traffic counters...
Thing is, having received and accepted the invitation today I've discovered that the stat's are aimed at marketing and keyword analysis. I'm not sure whether this blog counts as a business, see...
However, upon having a quick dash through the TaC of the service I can't find anything that says individuals cannot make use of the service... so I'll see if I get any criticism and maybe ask Mullany on his take on it, but I don't think there should be any problem using it :)
More Google News, they have a new 'beta' service. It has GOT TO BE SEEN! I think it's the funniest thing I have ever seen sprout from old Google!
... and that's me shutting up about internet-tech for the time being.
Oh, just watching "Davina" on BBC1. It's fucking awful. No bullshitting about with clever metaphors, just plain fucking awful. Actually, it's so awful the BBC doesn't even have a dedicated page for me to link to!
Ohhh... thank you bbc.co.uk, you just found me the new random link.
Anyway, back to Private Eye!

*Bastard life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This has been brought to you by; The Historian and The Physicist