...Said the Joker to the Thief.

Welcome to Said.The.Joker.To.The.Thief, part of a network of personal blogs. Oh, by the way, ditch I.E. Get Firefox or Opera.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Bastards!

Damned Americans!
For the past week I've been really pissed off because the links section in the sidebar was screwed up, and I could not for the life of me work out why!
Granted, I have only logged onto the blog about three times in the past 2-3 weeks so that's not much worrying, but still.
Anyhow, I just finished getting another question wrong on Mechanics 2 so decided to have a bit of vent on the code. When, much to my amazement, I discovered the problem.
Here it is, here's what I typed; < centre >
Now why does that constitute as a problem? Well, it's because HTML seems, invariably, to be Americanised English, so my command was simply not recognised because the dumbasses can't spell.

I've switched it round now to the uneducated version, so all is virtually right in the template... I think.

Marin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This has been brought to you by; The Historian and The Physicist