...Said the Joker to the Thief.

Welcome to Said.The.Joker.To.The.Thief, part of a network of personal blogs. Oh, by the way, ditch I.E. Get Firefox or Opera.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Fake after fake. Year after year.

You do make a good point about the firefox security issue Kay, and I did actually run the safety check on my javascript controls and was horrified to ACTUALLY find my credit card number un-encrypted. However. For me, my security and general well being are much lower priorities than keeping away from any Microsoft affiliated product, and Rasums. Eww. Rasmus.

Wow. Bono.

One complaint I have, today, is with Blogger. We all know my internet connections sucks horrifically, but Blogger just seems to accentuate the problem! Even when it's working at a near reasonable level Blogger.com/dashboard takes about 5 minutes to load. Damn blogger.
Oh! Last complaint for today. Ian told Kali to hit me! AND she did! Grr.. I hate it when people gang up on me... :P

'Rodger that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This has been brought to you by; The Historian and The Physicist