...Said the Joker to the Thief.

Welcome to Said.The.Joker.To.The.Thief, part of a network of personal blogs. Oh, by the way, ditch I.E. Get Firefox or Opera.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Shocking, appaling. All I can do to you...

This is a complaint blog right?

I have a complaint. And the subject of said complaint? Telewest.

I hate every damned thing about them. From the random disconnections every 30 minutes, to the deliberately crap communication with Blogger and even their Staff.
I mean, exactly how hard is it to maintain a connection to the internet for longer than half a friggin' hour? Even damned Arr-goose have an internet-providing affiliate that works.

Oh, one last thing. Why the hell did they nick off with the Co-Op logo? It's taken them THREE years to come up with the idea that it's an optical fibre.

It's complete buffoonary if you ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This has been brought to you by; The Historian and The Physicist